Tungsten Shield Annual Site License Advantages
Tungsten Shield Group continues to expand its portfolio of live web training programs allowing the efficient delivery of the most effective regulatory and operational e-training in the pharmaceutical and allied industries. Numerous multinational pharmaceutical companies have incorporated the Tungsten Shield’s live e-training programs in to their learning management systems (LMS) as well as annual training practices. In order to streamline this process, The Tungsten Shield Group offers an Annual Site License making site wide e-training, and the participation in Tungsten Shield live training webinars and courses more efficient, as well as more time and cost-effective. The Annual Site License provides access to all Tungsten Shield live webinars and mutli-part training sessions for a 12 month period for one yearly fee. Simply register for the training of your choice, and participate.
- Trainees from an individual facility may attend any or all scheduled Tungsten Shield Group live training webinars and multi-part training programs (Over 100 unique live training webinars per year).
- Annual Site License holders will be assigned multiple logins per live training webinar if required. Teams of trainees may attend from a conference room under one login or multiple trainees may attend from their own work stations.
- There are no invoices or additional registration fees involved each time your facility's trainees register to attend a course. Simply register through the unique registration form, and connection information along with presentation materials will be automatically emailed to the individual who had registered.
- All Site License holders use an assigned Membership ID Number when registering on the members only registration page which will be made available to them once the Site License is acquired.
- There is no limit to the number of live webinars or multi-part training programs that Annual Site License holders can attend during the course of their 12 month membership.
- Each individual live training webinar participant will receive an electronic certificate of attendance for each live webinar that they have attended.
- All trainees receive an exact copy of the speaker's presentation slides as well as any other course materials included in each live training webinar that they are registered for.
- Annual Site License holders have priority access to Live Q&A during each live training webinar.
- Trainees can attend courses live at a later date if unable able to attend previous live webinar presentation due to scheduling as live training webinars are often repeated throughout the course of the year.
- There are no deadlines for Annual Site License holders to register for a live training webinar. They can register up to the time that the live webinar presentation begins.
- Annual Site License holders benefit from this membership for a period of 12 months starting with the date that the Annual Site License ID is processed.
Live Training Webinar Index>>>
Please contact us for further information:
Tel: 1 (877) 792 - 7587